Lau is a table entirely made of ash wood. Jesús Gasca wanted to create a timeless design that is not marked by the specific spirit of an era or fashion. A contained and stylized design created with the idea of lasting over time. Lau exists in a round, rectangular shape and a special one to be a console.
20 - 30 days
At the Lau table, the formal leading role is taken by the delivery between the legs and the top. Inspired by living forms, the leg inclines and widens into a curve as it meets the top. With this single gesture, the design provides greater strength to the union as well as conferring personality to the furniture. The Laclasica chairs are the ideal complement for these tables, since they are stained in the same tones.
- Design: the elegance of the Lau table comes from its slender silhouette. Lau is a table with a very Scandinavian style, which can take on a more casual look in light tones, and more elegant in dark tones.
- Legs: the legs of the Lau table are made of natural ash wood from sustainably managed European forests.
The detail of the curves of the wood gives it its own personality.
- Top: the top of the Lau table is made of 19 mm thick MDF with ash veneer. Formaldehyde free MDF. The lids have a beveled edge, which gives a feeling of lightness.
- Stained: Ash is clean and contemporary, and STUA gives it a very natural matte finish. First the wood is stained, and the color penetrates deep into the ash. It is then protected with an acrylic layer. Both factors give it great durability.
- Rectangular tables: large rectangular tables have a hidden metal reinforcement. That is why its silhouette is thicker, to obtain stability.
|Finish||White, Natural, Warm Grey, Black, White Lacquered, Oak tone, Walnut tone|
Height : 73cm
Round version diameters: ø 90, ø 100, ø 110 and ø 120 cm
Widths : 40, 80, 90 and 100 cm
Lengths : 80, 110, 180 and 240 cm
Table Plywood Ash