The personality of this armchair comes from its solid wood legs and the fluid way in which they merge with the arms. A design in which wood is treated as if it were a liquid, with the use of the latest technologies, which achieve organic and sensual surfaces. Libera also offers surprising comfort thanks to the use of new elastic materials.
25 - 35 days
Following Mies Van Der Rohe's quote “God is in the details”, the classic structure of the Libera armchair is refined with the use of new technologies, achieving surfaces that are pleasant to the touch. The result is an armchair with a strong silhouette and great ergonomics. Another new classic in the STUA collection.
- Legs and shell: the legs of the Libera armchair are made of solid walnut or black-stained ash. The seat shell is made of molded wood. The foam padding is made with layers of different densities for great comfort. The foam is fire retardant.
- Metal structure: the two wooden legs are joined by a black lacquered steel structure. The upholstered seat is installed on this chassis. This metal structure extends the life of the chair.
- Comfort: the angle between the seat and the backrest adapts to the body perfectly. The seat has a decline that makes us feel comfortable. The seat rests on elastic straps. These straps have a 10-year guarantee.
- Arms: the arms are generous and pleasant to the touch thanks to their ergonomic design. There are two options for the wooden structure: natural walnut or black stained ash. The wood is protected with an acrylic layer for great durability.
- Rubber feet: Libera's legs are finished off at the bottom with a rubber foot, which protects delicate floors.
- Upholstery: Libera's upholstery is not removable.
|Finish||Upholstery to choose in textile, eco-leather or leather|
|seat material||Fire retardant foam of different densities|
|Leg material||Black stained ash or solid walnut|
Backrest height : 77 cm
Seat height : 47 cm
Depth : 62cm
Upholstery Ash Walnut