1. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Midimal (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Midimal is: HAUS OF WOREVA SL, provided with NIF: B67333039 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the following registry data: Volume 46654 Folio 33, Sheet B 526763, (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Angel Guimera, 235
08223 Terrassa, Barcelona
Contact telephone number: 932 204 248
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Midimal, through the forms provided on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Midimal and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it fills out, or to respond to a request or query from it.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of data. digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Midimal are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Midimal undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Midimal in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to respond to a request. or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Midimal, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- PayPal (Europe) S.à.rl & Cie. SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Shopify International Ltd., 3rd Floor, Europa House, Harcourt Building, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. Churchilllaan 11 (17th Floor), 3527 GV Utrecht, Netherlands
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is obtained. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data lawfully by Midimal. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secret and security of personal data
Midimal undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent accidental or illegal destruction, loss or alteration. of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, since Midimal cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another way, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Midimal and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access : It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Midimal is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Midimal has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification : It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten") : It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the request by the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition : It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by Midimal.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing , including profiling : It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.midimal.es", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Angel Guimera, 235
08223 Terrassa, Barcelona
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Midimal, and therefore are not operated by Midimal. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to become part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Midimal for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Midimal with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs to offer Users a Content and/or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or it is a third party that processes this information for said entities.
Social network cookies
Midimal incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that they accept the processing of their personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the terms and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Midimal reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on October 22, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.